Monday, June 1, 2015

In the beggining...

So... I am completely new to this whole "blogger" world but I have had a few people ask if I ever write about my adventures.  Sadly, other then a long and fairly boring journal, my answer has been no.  I guess I am ready to try something new.

Back in the mid 90's....ouch, does that make me seem old???  I'm going to go with no....I found my passion for the great outdoors.  I began hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, some (very little) mountain biking, and gaining an overall appreciation for the great outdoors and the beautiful land God has given me.  Fast forward 20 years and my love for adventures remains but amid traveling the mountain and desert trails, I became engulfed in an even greater adventure....Motherhood!

Brent, Nina, Zoe and Lyla (pretty much the best ever)
Thats right folks, aren't they adorable.  3 GIRLS!!!  I always knew Heavenly Father had a great sense of humor :).  Brent's a total champ for hanging on for the ride. 

Another hobby of mine is running.  I am not the fastest or the strongest and I cant go as far as many, but I do love the escape running allows me.  It has been a refuge for me in times of high stress, helps clear my mind, and can be a fun social outing.  I decided to combine my love of the trails with my running and  I am loving it!  I guess that's me: Mother, Wife, runner, and appreciator of chocolate!

Top of Mt. Olympus April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment